Cornfield Law LLP
The cookies used on our site serve the following function:
Essential Session Management
- Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to our website, for the site to remember that a visitor has previously been on the site. Which helps to ensure page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner.
- Recognising when a visitor to the website has visited before. Allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website, which helps us to ensure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of the services.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country.
Performance and Measurement
- Collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
By using our site, you agree to placing these cookies on your device. If however you would like to remove cookies, then please see the following section.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie. This provides you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
For full details on how to disable cookies, delete and remove cookies then please click on the appropriate link:
If you choose to delete or disable any cookies, your user experience may be affected, which could impact your experience on the Cornfield Law LLP website.
The Data Controllers are the Members of Cornfield Law LLP and if you have any concerns regarding this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org